Probate litigation (which is distinct from divorce and other domestic relations cases) oftentimes involves circumstances that are significantly different from other types of civil litigation. Since these cases frequently involve trusts, estates, or co-owned real estate, these kinds of disputes usually involve members of the same family or other close relationships.
Brian K. Bowen has extensive experience litigating and trying cases in the probate courts of Massachusetts. But he strives to resolve these disputes to avoid further harm to the parties’ relationship whenever possible. But the bottom line is still the same: to obtain justice and fairness for his clients.
- Creditor actions against trusts and estates
- Equity actions
- Fiduciary accountings disputes
- Guardianship and conservatorship
- Petitions, partitions and accounting disputes
- Protection of the elderly and disabled from financial exploitation
- Trustee/beneficiary disputes
- Will contests and compromises
For further information, please contact: